218 Meyers Drive
New Arrival! 1969 Pontiac GTO. VIN 242379G107624. True GTO with Pontiac 400 engine, TH400 transmission, bucket Seats / Center Console.
Older black paint that shines well but is not in good condition (Needs a paint Job).
Black vinyl top.
Factory black bucket seats with center console.
Pontiac 400 engine, runs great.
Turbo 400, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Power disc brakes.
Runs and Drives well.
Needs Cosmetic attention (mainly paint).
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger V8 Automatic
1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340 Matching Numbers
1971 Plymouth Road Runner Nice
1971 Ford Torino Cobra 429 V8 Automatic
1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport Cobra Jet
1951 Mercury Sports Sedan V8 Automatic Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door