East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#082 1957 Chevrolet Belair 210
Complete Frame Off Restoration
Original Southern Body. Detailed on the underside.
Painted a beautiful yellow this car is slick and straight. New front & rear bumpers, new grill, new headlight trim, new headlights, new bar grill and lights. All the trim is new, new dual outside mirrors. All the glass is new, all rubber and felt is new. The door handles are new. Smith’s wheels with new Chevy logo dog dish hubcaps. New 17" Radial tires, new wiper bases, new hood trim, new Rocker moldings. A real attention getter.
Two-Tone Off White and Light Tan on a bench seat. Front & back seat, two-tone door panels. Headliner and Sunvisor’s off white. Package off White and all new. Carpet is light Tan and new. The rubber floor mats with Chevy log in front & back are new. Radio delete car. Dash painted like outside of car. Vintage A/C & Heat, '59 Chevy Steering wheel, Automatic on column, all new white face gauges, Speedometer-Tach-Fuel-Volts-Oil-Temp. New custom pedal covers, new seatbelts, new sill plates, new kick panels. Trunk is boxed in with battery behind panels. Same material & Carpet looks great. Neat and clean look. A real beauty inside.
Powered by a late model LT-F.I. engine and 4L60E transmission, Serpentine belt system. Billet valve covers, engine cover painted to match car, headers, braided fuel lines, chrome mini alternator, chrome A/C compressor, power steering. Cool Ride aluminum radiator polished. Polished Verflow tank. Chrome brake booster and master cylinder. Power front disc brakes and drum in rear. Vintage heat & A/C. Highly detailed engine bay. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door