790 Alabama Ave
Here is good running and driving 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix LJ edition. It has the original 400 engine with a Turbo 400 transmission. Car starts easy and runs really good. It's a rare car to see these days. The Green paint looks good and I would say it has had a repaint at some point. The bumpers look good and all the glass is good. It has the original wheels. They are not perfect but is what come on it. There is a spare wheel in the trunk along with a jack but no tire. The interior has held up well considering how old it is. There is a tear on the back seat as you can see in the pictures. The door panels have some discoloring but the front seat, headliner, dash and carpet all look good. The back seat looks good except for the torn place. It has power windows that work and power drivers seat that works. The gauges appear to all be working. It has had an RPM gauge added to top of tilt steering column. The AC blows cold. It has factory Radial Tuned Suspension. The interior lights work as do the exterior lights. The engine compartment needs some detailing but we will probably do that before car leaves going to new owner. The underside could be detailed as well but it is original so we left it as is so you could see there is nothing to cover up. Trunk and floor pans are good. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Ford Club Coupe 302 Engine Heidts Frontend AC
1973 VW Beetle Runs Great Original Engine LOOK
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1997 Chevy 1500 Extended Cab Super Clean Truck
1995 Chevy Suburban 2500 Big Block V8 LOW MILES
1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe ALL STEEL Super Nice Car
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door