Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Blvd.
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles, MO
This 1958 Chevrolet Impala for sale has a 348c.i. V8 w/ Holley 4bbl Carb, Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission, Complete Frame Off, Nut and Bolt Restoration, Dupont Black Tuxedo Metallic Exterior, Underside, Inner Fenders all Painted to Match Exterior, Custom Gray Ultra Leather Bucket Seat Interior, All Chrome Replaced or Rechromed, Grill Has Been Chromed, Original Silver Bumper Centers Now Chrome, Firewall, Bottom of Hood and Core Support All Smoothed, Smoothed Exhaust Manifolds Ceramic Coated, Lamar Walden Serpentine Belt System, A/C Lines/Wiring all Hidden, P. Steering, P. Disc Brakes, Entire Chassis and All Components Have Been Powder Coated, Smoothed Dash, Custom Center Console, Dakota Gauges, Custom Controls in Center Console, Ididit Tilt Column, Custom Fitted and Sewn European Carpet, A/C and Heat, Extensive Sound System w/ Multiple Amp's and 12" Sub, All New Tinted Glass (Not Film), 17" Custom Chrome Wheels, Custom Upholstered Trunk w/ Ultra Leather and Carpet, NSRA Award Winning Custom '58 Impala Hardtop!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door