1937 Chevrolet Street Rod Humpback 2 door sedan, all steel, no rust, very little filler, nice older paint, 350/350, 10 bolt rear with highway gears, chrome valve covers, air cleaner, and chrome intake, polished Edelbrock 600 carburater, electronic ignition, heavy duty after market radiator, nice trunk area, real nice cloth interior, Pioneer am/fm/cd with hidden speakers in side panels, tilt gm column, power front disc brakes with drums on rear, manual steering, nice Cragar Pro-Star chrome mags with great tires, all glass great, electric windshield wipers, bucket seats front with bench seat rear, rack and pinion steering, everything works as it should, nice glove box, custom wood on dash, Sun Pro gauges, tachometer on dash, nice dual exhaust with chrome tips that turn down, headers, nice custom wiring harness, custom chrome headlite eyebrows, nice chrome bumpers front and rear, has working heat but NO air, nice frame work, good clean title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door