GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1965 AMC Rambler Marlin for your consideration. This spectacular and unique vehicle was designed to be a sporty fastback but yet "roomy" and comfortable by AMC, and it is just that. The Rambler Marlin was AMC's response to compete with the Mustang fastbacks and the Barracuda. It is powered by its peppy 327 v8 paired with a "Flash-o-Matic" automatic transmission. The car is a factory 4 barrel car.
The red and white exterior shows well and the chrome is in good condition as well. Highlights include wide white wall/red line tires, bucket seats with center console, Equus volt/oil/temperature gauge, spare tire and jack, power brakes, power steering, air conditioning, Edelbrock carburetor, Edelbrock chrome air cleaner, disc brakes, aluminum radiator and electric cooling fan. The car had the Engine rebuilt in 1999 and comes with a receipt showing so. The car also has a few older receipts showing new ball joints and tie rods. The car spent most of its life Arizona and Oklahoma. Only 4110 Marlins were built with the 327 v8 with 270hp. This car is an awesome cruiser!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door