RECENTLY RESTORED , HAS GREAT PAINT (PPG) NO RUST***DESERT CAR**HAS A 350/350 HP WITH ROLLER CAM AND ROLLER TIP ROCKERS @2800 MILES ON DRIVE LINE,350 TURBO TRANS WITH SHIFT KIT AND 2200 STALL CONVERTER...FRONT END REBUILT COMPLETELY ,NEW POWER STEERING (500 CCP BOX)NEW CHROME TILT COLUMN/TILT AND STEERING WHEEL. NEW POWER DISC BRAKES...DRIVE SHAFT BALANCED, ALL NEW OR RE-CHROMED BUMPERS AND TRIM,ALL NEW WINDOSWS AND FELTS, ALL NEW BLACK TUCK AND ROLL INTERIOR-TOP TO BOTTOM--ORIGINAL RADIO WORKS WITH SPEAKER,WIPERS WORK,LIGHTS WORK,THIS CAR IS WAY MORE THAN A DRIVER, CALL FOR MORE PICS,JIM 714-335-7556
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door