790 Alabama Ave
This is one of the nicest 1968 Chevy II Nova's that you will ever see. It is a FRAME OFF restored car and no expense was spared to build it. This car did not come a SS car from the factory, but the previous owner who had it built did it just like a True Super Sport was done. You would not know that it is not a true SS car by looking at it. It has everything a True SS car would have. It has a new ZZ4 350 Crate Engine with 355 HP connected to a TCI Turbo 350 transmission. Runs very strong and shifts great. It has a posi traction rearend with 3:42 gears. You can drive it anywhere. It has new headers and new exhaust that sound great. It has four wheel disc brakes and power steering. It does not have A/C. The Butternut Yellow paint is stunning. The black vinyl top is flawless. The trunk looks great. The car has Red Line tires on it with a matching spare in trunk along with a jack. The Interior has the correct bucket seats with correct floor shifter and SS gauge package and the tach gauge. All the gauges work. It has tilt steering column. The radio is a modern type made to look retro but the correct original radio comes with the car and it works. The undercarriage looks as good as the top. It has everything that an SS is suppose to have. This car is now an SS car it just was not built as one in 1968. This is a show winner and a head tuner. Looks better in person. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see alot more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
1953 Ford Ranch Wagon 2 Door Original Flathead V8
2001 Mercedes SLK320 Convertible Runs Good LOOK
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1999 Chevy Z-71 4X4 Vortec Engine Runs Good
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door