American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Custom Wild Thang!! One-off custom build. Powered by a GM 400ci V-8 engine with a B&M Supercharger. Mated to a 700 R-4 Auto Transmission. Includes A/C, power steering, power brakes (Front: disc; Rear: drum). This car has an amazing and eye-catching custom Chameleon colored paint job, which includes inside engine compartment, trunk and the undercarriage of the car at a cost of $45,000. Custom leather interior that is predominantly white, with green and purple accents. Michelin tires wrap around the polished aluminum Budnick Wheels. Extensive chrome and polished Aluminum throughout entire car. Shaved doors, hood and trunk provide a clean look down the side and rear of the car. The bumpers have been smoothed, front and back. If you want to attract attention at ANY car show or cruisin down the boulevard, this is the car for you! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door