East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#043 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T S/E
Three Owner car with current owner the same since 2004
Includes receipts and documentation on car
Painted a beautiful Red that is slick and straight with 3M Billboard stripes and wrapped flat black hood. The front & rear bumpers are like new as is the grill. Side marker lights, tail lights like new. Dual outside mirrors in black. Door handles, window trim, fender and door trim, drip rail moldings, fuel cap, window rubber and felt, glass, tail section trim all like new. Original rims, trim rings and center caps on BF Goodrich radial T/A tires that are like new. Under carriage is detailed. Beautiful car that really stands out!
Interior is Black Deluxe with a like new padded dash. Door panels, head liners, sun visors, overhead console, kick panels, sill plates all like new. Package tray with dual speakers like new. Black carpet with Black carpeted floor mats with Red embroidered R/T all like new. Aftermarket Eclipse AM/FM/Cassette radio, Automatic in console with wood grain face that is like new. Shoulder belts and seat belts, door handles and window cranks like new. Trunk is fully detailed with newer mat, tank and deck lid weather seal. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a date coded 440, six pack hooked to a slap stick Automatic completely rebuilt. Mopar Performance finned valve covers, headers, firewall & Mallory ignition, front end completely rebuilt and upgraded with poly bushings, new KYB shocks. U-Joints and leaf spring bushings all new. Chrome rear end cover, dual exhaust with stainless tips. Fully detailed engine compartment. Complete restoration completed in 2010. Trac-Loc 3.54 Dana 60 rear with 35 spline axles. Beautiful! Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door