Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1947 Mercury Coupe street rod, nicely done, good body and paint, nice redone custom int, padded dash, full autometer gauges, small block ford v8, auto, power disc brakes, cold vintage a/c, american racing polished torq thrust mag wheels, runs and drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door