AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1962 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible (Hawley, PA) $84,900 obo You are looking at something very special. This 62 SS is absolutely drop dead gorgeous from the color code correct Roman red exterior to the matching red vinyl interior. Powered by the non number's matching highly desired 409cu v8 and a 4spd Muncie manual transmission, This Impala only has approximately 10K miles since undergoing a Frame Off restoration to factory specs. A Super Sport convertible that is equipped with a newer top, P/w, P/s, P/b, P/t, Am/Fm, Cassette, Heat, new front glass, an aluminum radiator, newer tires, Factory orig 6 inch steel 409 wheels and a Posi rear with 3.36 gears. This is an excellent cruiser that is very reliable and needs nothing. This vehicle was born as a 327 Super Sport however, the rebuilt 409 looks and feels much better under the hood. As you would expect, this vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since the complete restoration, absolutely everything about this car is breath taking. The owner is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please call our friend Michael at 570-226-4862 or 570-647-7001
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door