GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this unique hot rod based on a 1930 Ford Model A sedan. This car is fitted with a modified 327ci V8 that is said to produce 350hp. Paired with the V8 motor is a 5-speed manual transmission. It is a mean sounding and looking engine with chrome air filter covers and Offenhauser intake cover. This thing is quick and ready to rumble. The engine is powerful and runs well and the 5-speed manual is an easy shifter.
With a chopped top and custom purple-blue paint job, this is a very unique vehicle. Painted steel wheels along with hand-painted accents really make this a one of a kind vehicle. The interior is also custom with custom seats, shifter, and steering wheel. Instruments appear to all work as they should. It also has a rear-mounted fuel cell and battery. Bargain money for a pumped-up hot rod.
The Ford Model A has an endless array of fans from restorations to the countless number hot rods. Due to its durability and ease of modifications, the hot rodding community has created a countless number of excellent hot rods. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door