AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1970 Chevrolet Impala sedan (Fresno, CA) - $13,500 obo Contact: Ted - 559-375-3655 Very sharp 70' Impala to hit the market. This is priced to sell, so if you are interested act fast because this wont last long. 350, 8 cylinder numbers matching engine with 94,000 miles. Automatic transmission, 4 door vehicle, RWD Dark blue exterior, with a blue cloth and vinyl interior. 8 out of 10 condition, turn key and ready to go. Power steering, and power assisted brakes. AM/FM radio that is functional, air condition blows cold, heater, some records and receipts have been kept. All original, well maintained and always garage kept. Comes with 2 brand new tires, all original interior that's in great shape. No rust, California car, one owner vehicle. Starts right up, fresh fluids, chrome is in great shape. Comes with clean title, and its currently registered, titled, insured and inspected in the state of California. This car has a small crease in the front right quarter panel and only need some minor TLC to get this to a show worthy condition. Please call Ted at the number above to ask questions, see the car or to make an offer. Call anytime during regular west coast hours.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door