Classic Car Deals
1949 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Truck/ This restoration took place five years ago. The truck was fully disassembled down to the frame. It was then painstakingly reassembled with attention to detail in every square inch of this build. No expense was spared. The motor is a highly detailed 216 6 cylinder backed up with the original 4 speed manual transmission and rear end with all three components being completely disassembled and rebuilt. When viewing this 49 Chevy Truck, you will notice the flawlessly applied green paint and be amazed at the detail work through out. The hood, fenders and doors line up better than the day it rolled off the GM assembly line and of course, it starts and drives like the day it was built. We really cannot say enough about the craftsmanship that went into this build as it is one of the finest restorations we have seen.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door