AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (Goffstown, NH) $27,500 obo You are looking at an excellent driver quality '73 Mach 1. The yellow paint scheme is bound to grab attention as it flows seamlessly into a ginger vinyl interior. Powered by the number's matching 351 Cleveland and FMX automatic transmission you will have the power one would expect from a Mach 1, with only 106k total miles you will have have plenty of reliability as well. The vehicle features include but are not limited to Am/Fm, Cd, A/c, Heat, P/s, P/b, Front disk brakes, engine gauge package, newer tires, Mach 1 Specialty floor mats, Edelbrock 4bbl, headers, upgraded dual exhaust, aluminum wheels, and a points eliminator kit. This is a very clean car, The interior looks fantastic and the seats show no sign of rips or tears. This will start right up and it has a very full sound which will surely please. This Mach 1 has been very well maintained throughout the years and it has been garage kept. This Mustang is just looking for a new stable. Give our friend Dave a call at 603-978-0320
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door