1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Convertible absolutely gorgeous must see to believe we just finished a 3 year total frame off restoration on an excellent example of classic American Muscle Car.Finished in correct code 75 cranberry red exterior with code 19 black accent SS stripes across the iconic cowl induction hood OEM GM bucket seats and console are stunning and brand new instruments are awesome including in dash tachometer and gauges Super nice tilt steering column with black comfort grip steering wheel Original rebuilt 12 bolt rear axle with rear anti sway bar and boxed lower control arms 14x7 AO code super sport wheels Coker bias ply tires Power steering system totally rebuilt and steers excellent Power front disc brakes all totally restored work great Functional hood with cowl induction flapper door We found this car hidden in a private warehouse in eastern Oklahoma in 2017 and still showing original paint on multiple panels with it's born with GM original 350hp 396 L34 engine and th400 trans.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door