1969 Mercury Cougar XR7 convertible. Has FE 390 V8 with C-6 transmission and 3:22 Posi, power steering, power breaks, and AC all new. Car has been driven approx 2000 miles. The tops is new and all interior is new. Very Very Fast! Asking $39,500.00 903-361-0593
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door