American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1939 FORD DeLUXE COUPE STREET ROD C-829 -Steel Body! -Custom Build w/ Less Than 1,300 Miles Since Completion! -350/355 HP ZZ4 V8 Crate Engine -700R4 Automatic Transmission -AFCO Aluminum Radiator -16 inch Electric Fan -Heidts Independent Front Suspension -Rack and Pinion Steering -Power Disc Brakes -Black w/ Two-T one Camel and Chocolate Leather Interior -Vintage Air -Power Windows -Polished Tilt Column -White-Faced VDO Gauges -Smoked Glass -Wool Carpets -Glide Front Seat w/ Center Arm Rest -Electric Wipers -Banjo Steering Wheel -Custom Stereo w/ MP3 and Satellite Radio Capabilities -Subwoofer and Jensen Amplifier -Custom Polished Budnik Wheels ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door