Classic Car Deals
1959 Studebaker lark convertable 289 -4v v8 engine 5speed manual trans,,duel exhaust, power top , air conditioning ,20k on restoration , runs and drives very good , Studebaker was and still is the oldest manufacturer of transportation vehicles in the world start in 1815 with horse drawn wagons and trailers . the Studebaker line of motor vehicles were a very depenable and long lasting auto making sports cars, family sedans , wagons, 2dr htops, and convertebles. this car is one of their survivors! i sell because of my age ,not the cars ,it is very clean and neet unlike myself which am old and tired!go to the car shows with something way more unique that the most common 57 models !this little car stands out far and above most collector autos. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door