516 E. Bristol St
Santa Clara, CA
PROB. NICEST 48 MERC VERT IN THE USA!
SAVED THOUSANDS WAS $60K NOW ONLY $45,000 FIRM FOR A FAST SALE SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
NOTE IS IN SANTA CLARA CA
1947 Mercury 8 Club Convertible.
Has up graded 115 hp 1949 V8 Flathead motor recently rebuilt.
3 speed on the column.
New Clutch, Brake Job, Rear Shocks, and Radiator
. All stock running gear. Car runs and drives like a dream. Clean and fun to drive
. Very well maintained auto owned by mature family member.
solid body and frame
excellent paint chrome trim, and interior
HAS 5 MIRRORS SEE PHOTO
HAS TOP BOOT
TOP IS POWER OPERATED, WORKS.
12 VOLT CONVERTED FROM 6 VOLT
HAS RADIO IN GLOVE BOX, IT WORKS YOU GET OLD RADIO
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
38 BUICK SERIES 91 LIMITED TOURING SEDAN REDUCED!
black plate 1961 buick invicta 4 door hardtop orig
Point Loma, CA
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
2001 HD ALL STOCK ORIGINAL RARE MODEL 300 MILES
Elkhart , IN
2 AVLB 1956 Ford 4 DR IMMACULATE REDUCED 18K
Glade Spring, VA
76 caddy 2 dr hardtop like new only 45000miles13k
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door