516 E. Bristol St
Santa Clara, CA
PROB. NICEST 48 MERC VERT IN THE USA!
SAVED THOUSANDS WAS $60K NOW ONLY $45,000 FIRM FOR A FAST SALE SO HURRY 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
NOTE IS IN SANTA CLARA CA
1947 Mercury 8 Club Convertible.
Has up graded 115 hp 1949 V8 Flathead motor recently rebuilt.
3 speed on the column.
New Clutch, Brake Job, Rear Shocks, and Radiator
. All stock running gear. Car runs and drives like a dream. Clean and fun to drive
. Very well maintained auto owned by mature family member.
solid body and frame
excellent paint chrome trim, and interior
HAS 5 MIRRORS SEE PHOTO
HAS TOP BOOT
TOP IS POWER OPERATED, WORKS.
12 VOLT CONVERTED FROM 6 VOLT
HAS RADIO IN GLOVE BOX, IT WORKS YOU GET OLD RADIO
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
55 chevy showcar immaculate 2 door reduced 84995
Birmingham Area , AL
RARE 80 DATSUN 280ZX 10th ANNV MODEL REDUCED
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
32 FORD PICKUP RECENT PRO RESTORATION REDUCED 38K
Sudbury Ont. Canada, NONE
1981 MERCEDES BENZ 380 SL - EXCELLENT CONDITION -
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 CONVERTIBLE REDUCED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door