Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1929 Ford 2 door sedan is all steel and is one of the most beautiful we have seen inside and out with just over 1,000 break-in miles. Power is supplied by a 350 Chevy small block, balanced and blue printed, backed by a polished turbo 400 automation transmission for ease of use. All seams welded, gas tank moved to rear of car, Pete and Jakes 4-bar front suspension, Corvette rear suspension, 3:08 posi, drop axle, 4-wheel disc brakes, and Walker aluminum radiator. Full custom leather interior with custom wood finished dash, air conditioning, emergency brake, and Pioneer AM/FM stereo with CD player so you can play all of your favorite tunes anywhere you roll. Offered at $58,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Chevy Chevelle 396 Super Sport
1929 Ford Tudor Sedan Fully Restored Original
1932 Ford Full Fender ALL STEEL Roadster
Orange , CA
1967 Corvette Coupe Numbers Matching Investment
1964 Corvette #s Match Barn Find One Owner 40 yrs
1930 Ford Model A Street Rod Done Just Right
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door