‘69 Chevy El Camino, newly overhauled 350 motor, newly overhauled transmission , New Carburetor , new master cylinder, new brake booster, new fuel tank and lines. New brake lines new door panels, new seat, runs and drives . Needs restoration finished. Needs new lower quarter panels, bed bottom and paint . Good tires . Serious inquiries only!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door