*425CI V8 Wildcat 465 - 340hp
*A/C and heat
*New dual exhaust 12/2020
*New gas tank 12/2020
*New battery 12/2020
*New whitewall tires 12/2020
*Jack and full size spare
*Chrome 16" wheels
Classic Riviera mostly original with repaint. Bucket seats, console and detailed interior. Nice chrome and trim. Pretty much original under the hood. Many recent updates making this car turn key ready to cruise.
Call for details 586-791-0778
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door