1971 Porsche 911T Coupe: One owner since new; 55k original miles; all numbers match; original floor metal; superb body gaps; never wrecked. Freshly restored: Car was dismantled (windows out, engine removed) and taken to metal; metal hand dollied; hand blocked; base clear paint in the original rare Metallic Green/83 paint; wet sanded and polished; reassembled with all new seals. Too many details to list. Engine rebuilt, new clutch, new interior, new stainless steel exhaust, etc. A beautiful early 911T Coupe ready to enjoy.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door