Theiss Motorsports is proud to present this 1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe. Powered by a 1995 Lexus SC400 engine with an automatic transmission.- Liquid filled motor mounts- Vintage Air- Ididit tilt column shifter- BM shift cable - Billet Specialties steering wheel- Lexus gauges - Ron Francis fuse panel and wiring- 32 valve engine 1995 Lexus SC400- 9' Ford rear end- Heidt's Mustang II front cross-member- 1991 Ford Thunderbird power steering rack- Four wheel SST disc brakes- ECI brake pedal and booster- Rear leaf spring kit- Billet adjustable rear shock- Billet Specialties Chicayne wheels - Cobra radiator A/C condenser by Walker Radiator - Tubular front control arms For more information or to schedule your appointment, call us today and come check it out 281-463-4968.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door