This one of a kind 1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe is the one of your dreams. Powered with a 1995 Lexus SC400 engine with automatic transmission, this hot rod makes for the perfect cruiser to take anywhere. This motor includes a remote oil filter adapter that uses Lexus oil filters, original liquid filled motor mounts, and original wiring harness that passes through firewall to Lexus computer. The interior has had a restomod interior look done to it with the customs tan leather seats and matching tan smoothed dash pad, with a 3' extension at the bottom for the AC vents to work with the new Vintage Air system that was installed. It has an Ididit tilt column with shifter and BM shift cable with a Billet Specialties steering wheel. The dash has a Lexus gauge cluster that was out of the same 1995 SC400. Equipped with a Ron Francis fuse panel and wiring, with cooling fan relays. All wiring soldered and shrink wrapped together for a better appearance. The frame has had a Heidt's Mustang II front cross-member with a power steering rack to make for easier drive ability. Some other chassis components include air ride tubular control arms, QA1 adjustable coil over shocks, stainless steel brake calipers/rotors on the front and rear with a brake booster, Flowmaster exhaust, Billet Specialties Chicayne wheels, and 9' factory rear end with a set of 3.90 gears. You will not want to miss out on this one of a kind vehicle with all of the incredible upgrades.For more information or to schedule your appointment, call us today and come check it out 281-463-4968.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door