AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1937 Chevrolet Tudor Sedan (South Amboy, NJ) $44,900 obo You are looking at one beautiful sedan. The twilight blue exterior flows very nicely inside to a custom tweed interior that aims to please. Powered by a sbc 350cu v8 and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission, the vehicle reads under 14k miles since the complete frame off restoration which ensures that you'll have power and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b with front disc, am/fm, cassette, A/c, Heat, Tilt wheel, Mustang front end, Nova rear, Alumicraft grille, new gas tank, Walker radiator, Edelbrock 4bbl, headers, and tires with excellent tread. Both the chrome and stainless are very clean. The owner has had this vehicle for 30 years and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. Just about everything is new and everything has been gone through. Records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Rich a call at 732-721-2305
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door