20950 Rogers Drive
A beautifully restored 1962 Impala SS awaits a new owner here at Ellingson Motorcars. This body-off restored example has all the right stuff. A period correct 327 V-8 and Powerglide Automatic makes for ease of driving. An extremely well optioned car that comes with both power steering and power brakes, and also factory air-conditioning as well. American Racing mags with radials makes for a smooth and comfortable ride. The original rims and spinner hubcaps are also available with this car. Posi-traction rear end gets the power to the pavement. Red vinyl bucket seat interior looks right in place and is in excellent condition. Dual exhaust with chrome tips lets people know you are there!. Car even has its original paperwork from when it was brand new. Talk about a good looking car in 1962 and it even looks better today in its original Roman Red paint. Your neighborhood will get excited when you pull into your yard with this one and the neighbors will be jealous!
*327/250 H.p. V8 - Original Configuration
*Powerglide Automatic Transmission-Column Shift
*Factory Power Steering and Brakes
*True SS - Original Owner's Manual
*Red Vinyl Bucket Seats/Red Carpet/Ctr Console
*Exceptional Chrome and Brightwork
*Dual Exhaust/Chrome Tips
*Front and Rear Bumper Guards
*American Racing Rims/Radials
*Odometer reads 18,537 miles Since Restoration
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door