Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
1950 Ford Club Coupe finished in Bright Garnet Red paint. Powered by the 350 V8 with TH350 auto transmission. Chrome and brightwork in good shape and showing well on this build. Equipped with HEI ignition, aluminum radiator, Edelbrock intake, and Edelbrock 4bbl carb. Frenched in headlights and tail lights adding to the custom look of this Ford. Paint has a nice shine to it front to back and looks great. Garnet and white vinyl custom interior with split bench seat. One small tear on the drivers seat otherwise seats in good shape. Riding on steel wheels with Ford wheel covers and white wall radial tires. Door handles (and trunk handle) have been shaved with key fob activated door poppers for entry. Dual rear exiting exhaust also. This car is riding on air bags front and rear with an onboard air compressor. This car will come with fender skirts that are freshly painted. Switches on the dash from left to right: air compressor power, front height adjust, rear height adjust. Normally a push button start but this one is turnkey ignition, button left on the dash for looks. Aftermarket gauge cluster in the center of the dash with tachometer mounted below. All gauges working! Great sounding street rod!
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door