PRICE REDUCED FRO $32,900!
*Believed to be 79k miles
*Removable wood bed rails
*Airbrushed wood dash and door panels
*BFG whitewall radial tires
*2 Tone paint
*Gauges, lights, signals work
*Chrome grills and bumpers - replaced
*Custom front seat,
*Newer stereo w/ speakers
Nice truck with clean undercarriage and frame rails. Original California truck. Wipers work, hazards work blinkers work, high beams work, e-brake works, gauges work. Runs and drives great. Fun, fun, fun!
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door