This Beautiful Sierra Gold and Adobe Beige 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4 Door Station Wagon Has a Body off Ground up restoration New Jegs crate engine - Fuel injected 350 V8 with Fuel Injection Connection TPI rebuilt 700R4 Corvette Automatic overdrive transmission - Seamless Frame - Four wheel power disc brakes 2 dropped spindles Tubular upper control arms- Power Rack and pinion steering - 30 gallon steel fuel tank with in tank high pressure fuel pump - Flaming River polished tilt steering column steering wheel Dakota Digital instrument gauges Painless wiring Danchuk front and rear bumpers grill and grill bar All stainless trim has been polished to perfection or replaced with new - AM/FM Stereo w/USB/MP3 - Dual exhaust - New upholstery, door panels, headliner and carpet by Ciadella's interiors, This beautiful 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Looks runs and sounds great.
The 57 Chevy is well respected in all automotive arenas and the 4 door wagon adds a whole lot of utility to the equation. They are easy cars to own and drive.
STYLE 57-1062 DF
BODY No VN 74-7
PAINT 818 D
ACC E ZI
VIN TAG VC57L 168816
VN: VanNuys, CA
688: BeigeVinyl w/Black&Copper Pattern Cloth
818: Adobe Beige upper Sierra Gold lower body
EZI: Tinted Glass
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door