Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1932 Ford Coupe All steel coupe with 4' chop, all tinted glass 383 Stroker with 700R4 transmission. 1932 Ford frame boxed. Pete & Jake chrome dropped-axle, Chrome jag rear end with 3.90 gears -- 4 wheel disc brakes -- Hyper-Cool A/C system with polished Sanded Compressor, heat, power windows and trunk opener. Ron Francis wiring system -- Lokar shifter- Walker radiator -- jet -- coated headers -- ceramic coated exhaust system inside and out -- VDO gauges, stainless steel gas tank, Cruzer wheels with knock off centers. Goodyear Eagle P195 70R14 Front, P255 70R15 Rear. Tea's Seat with fold down center arm rest, Tilt steering column with Juliano's Banjo style steering wheel. Hood hinges at rear, side panels lift off to display motor, chrome altenator. Billet pedals, dash insert, dash knobs, mirrors, interior door handles and arm-rest pulls, tilt and turn-signal handles, Alternator & A/C compressor brackets, license plate frame and gas cap.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door