VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Gardner cars were built in St. Louis, MO. from 1928-1929. Gardner was considered one of the finest "Assembled Cars" built. In addition to a longevity surpassing most assembled cars manufactured in America was distinguished as an exceptional product. The 1928 model line had been so beautiful and striking styled; it still looked fresh and new in 1930. This is a very rare large gangster styled car powered by a Lycombing 8 cylinder engine mated to a 3 speed floor transmission for quick get aways. This one of 122 known to exist, was restored est. 25 years ago and still shows good for a tour car. Body clad in burgundy and black with presentable chrome and wire wheels. A rare and wonderful driver. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Dual Side Mounts
6 Wide Whitewalls
Dual Fender Lights
Dual Fog Lights
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door