1965 Chevrolet C10 pick-up truck, 1969 350 Motor, Three Speed Manuel Transmission, 1978 Cameron Front Clips, 2002 Cameron, Rear End, 342 Posi Traction, Four Wheel Discovery Brakes, Front End Tilts, 750 CFM Carb, 10 Inch Rear Wheels, Rear Tubbed 6 Inches, Rear Springs moved to inside frame rails., Fuel Cell, Rust removed and replaced with new metal, Roll Bar from rear framend rail into cab and out to the front frame, Body filler removed. Everything works, lights, wipers and all gauges. Would make a great winter project for someone who enjoys working on cars. Extra parts are included. (Doors, Glass, Bumper, Two New Bucket Seats, Original Bench Seat included. Runs and Drives Great!!! -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door