702 N 1st St.
This Beautiful Monte Carlo is about as solid as anyone out there! This Western car still supports all of its original floors frame and trunk and they are in excellent patch free rust free metal. Its powered by its rebuilt original #'s matching 350 engine that has been built to a 383 stroker! It comes equipped with a automatic transmission power steering power disc brakes flow master dual exhaust headers am fm digital radio kenwood 6x9's and is riding on a nice set of Cragar Rims with RWL tires. This Monte Drives amazing with everything working including its factory clock. Its original bench seat interior is a good combination of original and restored. Its a great car inside and out that is ready to jump in and drive to your next classic car show and win a trophy! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door