1954 Chevy sedan delivery chopped, New crate 350, FI-Tech Electronic Fuel injection, March serpentine system, New 700R4, Ford 9" w/355 gears, Camaro front clip, front disc rear drum, Mercedes headlights, Mercedes center console with carbon fiber insert, ps, pb, ac, pw, shaved doors w/remote poppers, Kenwood stereo and power amp, VDO gauges, intermittent wipers, 6 way power seats,3 point seat belts, stainless gas tank, hidden gas fill, led taillights, American racing wheels 235/45/17 front 255/45/17 rear, very dependable drive anywhere. Will look at reasonable offer
YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER MORE DEPENDABLE CAR THAT YOU CAN DRIVE ANYWHERE AT THIS PRICE IT'S A STEAL AT THIS PRICE
NO DEALERS OR BROKERS
Life changes now force sale buy all three listings this one 32 roadster and 33 roadster for $58,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door