Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
"Show quality"!!.. 1930 Ford Roadster convertible in beautiful high gloss Yellow finish.The Tan leather bench seat interior is like new...Powered by a small block GM 350 crate engine w / Endurashine Edelbrock intake and Demon double pumper carburetor
also a 3 speed Turbo 350 automatic transmission w/ Lokar shifter The rear is a 9" and the rear suspension is a 4 link suspension / coil overs.The front suspension has Chrome Pro shocks.It has a removeable, one piece convertible top It has chrome and aluminum accessories as well in the engine compartment.
Equipped also with : tilt wheel. rack & pinion steering, smoothie wheels,dial tires, removable convertible top. disc brakes, HEI ignition, IDIDIT steering column A sharp dressed truck ready to impress !!!...This is a high quality build car that will be reliable and fun.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around and description. see the video at www.cleanclassiccars.com
We can finance this car to 72 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door