Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1968 Plymouth Fury III 2-door hardtop. Excellent original condition throughout. Only 98K actual documented miles, so only 1814 miles average/year. Just out of estate with documents. Desirable stock 318 with power steering and factory cold air conditioning. Motor and stock 3-speed AT is smooth and runs and pulls great. Stock highway gears for cruising. Straight rust-free body, great dry floors, frame, trunk and body mounts. Original interior is gorgeous blue on blue and is stock and very attractive pearl colors. Stock and great factory medium blue metallic finish and stock ivory top. Matching nice radials. No cracks in steering wheel, dash, arm rests, headliner nor seats showing pride of ownership and always garaged. Turnkey and ready for fun. Sweet ride and very pretty. Runs and drives great. Take delivery right off our fast and very reasonable delivery truck. $12,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door