Classic Car Deals
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille custom streetrod. A Cadillac with a lot of Personality. Built on the west coast around 1999, this was in the \'Best of the Northwest\' in Washington State. 4 door hardtop with no post between the doors. Very solid body and frame, excellent floors. Professional Black paint job with pearl white roof and old school custom flames down the hood and sides. Ed Roth signature Rat Fink on the trunk. Nice red leather interior. custom made console with CD player and controls. Power windows locks and seats, tilt/telescopic wheel. Original Caddy 472 engine, stroked to 528 cubic inches. Edelbrock 2115 intake and 750 cfm carb. MSD electronic ignition, Dual 3\' flowmaster exhaust. LOTS of power and torque. BFG Silvertown wide whitewalls on true centerline wheels. Car has slightly lowered stance. This car was nicely done with lots invested. It has been stored for the past several years and shows some wear overall a good car. Runs and drives great ! Power seats stopped working recently (both sides). Has some paint fade on the trunk lid. Drive it the way it is or maybe change to some black steel rims and tires for a more current look. This would be a perfect candidate for hydraulic suspension. Clear Title. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door