Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This gorgeous Dodge Dart Swinger is well built and nicely finished with great materials and workmanship. The Dart was fully restored in 2011 starting with a solid car originally built with a 340 CID engine and 4 speed. Equipment includes a professionally built 440 CID engine: 10.5:1 Keith Black piston
Edelbrock aluminum RPM heads
Edelbrock Hi-rise dual quad manifold with two Edelbrock Endurashine 500 CFM Carbs
Wizard Cooling radiator with polished shroud
Lunatti 507 Voodoo cam
Other equipment upgrades include:
Kelsey Hays front disc conversion
Rear brakes updated to B body
All new PST suspension
New 3:31 Sure Grip 8 3/4" Rear End
Moser heavy duty axles
Adjustable air shocks
Hurst 4 speed linkeage
New fuel tank and sending unit
New fuel pump
The current owner has added the following features since his acquisition of the car in 2017: Autometer gauges
Custom Autosound remote hidden sound system with 10 CD changer, i phone and Android compatible
New JBL 6x9 speakers
New bucket seats
New complete exhaust system including headers
New electric cooling fan with remote control
This car shows pride of ownership and attention to detail. It runs and drives as great as it looks, here is a video test drive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6javcH0-M
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door