Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Friday Special: 1969 Jaguar XKE Series II Roadster This 1969 Jaguar XKE Series II Roadster is an excellent original car and the ideal restoration candidate. Burgundy with black interior. Just out of long term ownership and storage. A complete car that's nothing but solid and honest.This E-Type Roadster would make for an easy restoration project. Sitting for quite some time and not currently running. A very exciting offer and a wonderful opportunity for any Jaguar enthusiast or collector. The ideal restoration candidateDesirable E-Type Roadster Solid and very originalSuperb value Price: $42,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door