1970 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #215) California Nova •Newer Cherry Red paint Job •TH350 Automatic Transmission •8.5 10 Bolt Rear End •3:55 rear gear ratio •Power Steering •Power front disc brakes •Holley 4bbl Carburator •Edelbrok Aluminum Intake •Upgraded headers •Chrome Alternator/Battery Replaced •Suspension feels good driving •True Dual exhaust system •Yenko decals are removable •Chrome/Trim/emblems/Glass VGC •Floor pan and trunk also Good •Redone Black interior thru out •Solid Nova In and out •Odometer shows 92,000 miles •Rebuilt 350 has less than 3000 miles •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment $329 to $350 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Buy with Confidence •Reputable classic car seller •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience * If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.... Ready to buy? Call/Text Now! 847-848-1850 This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door