AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS (West Palm Beach, Florida) $34,900 obo You are looking at a very high dollar project. This X11 car has 99% of the parts needed for completion, with a very straight body that is just about ready for paint. Blue paint is available, however it has not yet been sprayed due to the possibility of it's future owner wanting a specific color. Powered by a Vortec 350ci/365hp fresh crate engine, this vehicle's performance will not be brought into question when everything is said and done. Professionally built, you will be able to find the engine's build sheet within the photos provided. Originally, this was a burgundy car with a black interior from the Norwood plant. Rather than finishing it up, it has been determined that it's best to let the buyer make the final decision on the finishing touches. As mentioned this vehicle is coming with 99% of everything it needs including a new tank, 12 bolt, and leaf springs, other than a few odds and ends it just needs some love. The car has been garage kept throughout it's life, shipping and financing options are available if needed. The owner is motivated to sell and is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Tim a call at 561-662-0024
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door