Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
If your looking for something unique, here you go! A quirky and cool ride. Perfect black exterior with shaved door handles and like new red interior. Recent rebuild on the 196 c.i. 126 h.p. six cylinder engine with dual carbs, header, dual exhaust backed by the "E-Stick" option which is a combination of a manual 3 speed transmission with an automatic clutch in conjunction with an overdrive unit. Power top, power windows, bucket seats and stereo top off the interior. And to put all that power to the ground there are 255/50/17 rear and 245/45/17 front tires with black 5 spoke mags. Dare to be different!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door