390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
BEING SOLD WITH TITLE
Time-capsule, fuel-injected G-body Monte Carlo SS! The body on this 1988 Monte Carlo SS is in amazing condition! The mileage of 38,939 is believed to be correct and the condition of the car backs it up. With hardly a defect to be found, the body on this car is incredibly straight. It is no secret the GM was cutting costs on everything in the 1980s, especially their paint. The paint on this Monte Carlo appears to be all original and is in amazing condition for the age of the car. This car is said to have been stored indoors when not in use since the early 1990s, and the paint condition certainly backs this up. Even the decals are in nice condition! The interior is original gray cloth that looks almost new! The seats are soft, squishy, and appear to have seen minimal use. The dash plastic is in nice condition, as are all of the other interior plastic items. Everything that normally cracks or fades in the sun is in nice shape, evidence of the care this car has received while in a collection. The 305 V8 fires right up, and idles nicely. By 1988, the Monte Carlos had switched from regular carburetors to computer controlled and it makes a noticeable difference! These cars aren’t high-horsepower race cars from the factory, but the 305 has plenty of pep and this car is truly a blast to drive. Low-mileage cars like this can be tough to make a decision on what to do with it. Drive it? Leave it original? The choice is yours! Whatever your plan is for a Monte Carlo, this one would be a great choice.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door