Beautiful classic 1955 Cadillac Fleetwood, series 60S needs a good home. This automobile was awesome when it first rolled off the showroom floor and is still awesome after all these years. It has been driven to and shown in parades and car shows around Oklahoma. The large trunk is move-in ready.
It is a 4-door sedan with power steering, power windows and power front seat. The exterior is dark green (repainted) and is in good (not perfect) condition. All of the chrome pieces are in place. The interior green fabric is in good condition and coordinates well with the exterior green.
The V8, 331 cu in, 250 HP engine and body have matching serial numbers. The original Hydra-Matic automatic transmission and Rochester 4 Jet carburetor were recently rebuilt, the vacuum driven windshield wiper motor has been replaced with an electric motor, all exterior plastic lenses have been replaced, the right front door glass and window motor have been replaced, a new battery was installed and matching floor mats added.
It runs reliably, but needs some TLC. Rust and some undercoating can be seen underneath. The doors are sound with no visible signs of rust.
The original owners Cadillac Owner Identification Card is still in place.
The title is clear and it is currently tagged in Oklahoma.
This automobile also comes with an original 1954 shop manual, electronic copies of the 1955 manuals as well as assorted extra interior trim and exterior chrome pieces.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door