Classic Car Deals
1938 Lincoln Zephyr Sedan all original other than a few things, this car was restored in 1975 we finished the restoration in 2015 which was the glass and paint. The Zephyr has the original trans, 3 on a tree and it\'s original flat head V12. The car has won at many local car shows as well as Good Guys Nationals in the Home build class in 2015. It placed 3rd for Zephyr\'s at the Lincoln Owners Club car show in 2015 as well. Runs great, price is well worth it 14,000 were made in 1938 and very few of them are left that have not been chopped up. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door