Price reduced from $26k!!
*390CI - rebuilt
*Edelbrock aluminum intake
*Chrome valve covers and air cleaner
*Automatic transmission - rebuilt
*Rear end rebuilt
*Power disc brakes
*Retractable rear window- super cool- see photos
*66k miles showing - actual miles not confirmed
*JVC AM/FM/CD added
*Factory gauges w/ 120mph speedometer
*Factory steel wheels with Chrome smoothie caps
*White wall radial tires (full sized spare in trunk)
*Newer shocks and springs
*Replaced dual exhaust
*All new interior and headliner
*$9k spent in professional paint job - laser straight body
*All chrome redone and dash chrome
*$800 spent on restoring rear window
Everything works, cruises at 70mph on highway with no issues. Nicely detailed engine bay on this classic Mercury. Built to drive and enjoy. A few minor scratches (see photos). Runs and drives great.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door