This 1976 Pontiac Formula 400 is a very iconic piece of history. This is a very low mile car and it shows! It powered with a 400 cubic inch motor that will put you back into your seat. The motor was just recently gone through and freshened. The 4 speed manual transmission will let you have a little more fun when cruising it around on the weekends. The original black interior will have your riding in comfort making you feel like you are back in the 70's again. This AC car also lets you stay cool during the hot summer months or warm during the winter months. All the factory suspension has been gone through and redone. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door