Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2007 Corvette Hard Top with Z51 Performance Package is equipped with a roaring LS2/400HP backed by a 6 Speed automatic transmission with paddle shift. 3LT Preferred Equipment Group with only 44,700 pampered miles, this car is beautiful inside and out and comes from a private Southern California Collection. Four wheel power disc brakes, with new Michelin tires riding on chrome rims. Leather interior with all the goodies including Memory Package, power seats, power windows, power locks, AC/Heat, XM Radio, and CD player with IPod to roll with all your favorite tunes. Shade cover included. This Corvette is a real looker with low miles. Offered at $33,500 OBO. Yep, you heard that right, only $33,500. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford American Speed 33 Roadster All Steel
1965 GTO 389 Tri Power Frame On Restoration
1961 Impala "Under Pressure" SEMA Feature AMAZING
1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Tudor 572 Big Block LOADED
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1979 Chevy Blazer Custom New Interior
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door